Using the LinkedIn badge to drive your website visitors to your profile is a great way to connect and engage.
☚ Click on the badge to test the automatic hyperlinks.
These are simple steps to help you find and use the HTML code on your website. Watch the video or follow the step-by-step instructions below to embed your LinkedIn badge.
Using the LinkedIn Badge on Your Website from Social Sales Link on Vimeo.
1. From your profile, click on See contact info
2. Click on the pencil to edit
3. Click on the arrow next to your LinkedIn Profile URL
4. Scroll and click on the create the public profile badge button
5. Copy the code in step one and paste it either in the text area in a WordPress page or post or in a message to send to your web developer then enter (return) to a new line
6. Scroll down, choose a badge, copy that code and paste it below the first line of code and publish or send to your developer to add to your website.