Rob Spee, Regional Vice President of Americas Channels at OutSystems
As OutSystems’ RVP of Americas Channels, I am on a mission to optimize the channel organization, partner program, and partner ecosystem for customer success. My experience as a global IT channel professional spans over 20 years, driving channel growth for startups to billion $ software companies including SAS Institute, Carbonite, BMC Software, and Arrow.
I started my career on the rigs in the Gulf of Mexico with a Petroleum Engineering degree from Colorado School of Mines. After earning my MBA, I fed my appetite for international business by studying, living, and working in Europe and Latin America. That led to my first channel role as an International Channel Sales Manager and my career in the Channel. I love sharing my passion for the channel and learning from other channel leaders as the host of the Channel Journeys podcast.
- Who Should You Connect with on LinkedIn| #LinkedInLifeLive
- Creating Original Content for LinkedIn|#LinkedInLifeLive
- How to Curate Content for LinkedIn|#LinkedInLifeLive
- How to Use LinkedIn Poll Results to Start Conversations| #LinkedInLifeLive
- How to Use LinkedIn Polls|#LinkedInLifeLive
- The Advantages That Set LinkedIn’s Sales Navigator Apart|#LinkedInLifeLive
- Benefits of LinkedIn’s Sales Navigator|#LinkedInLifeLive
- Are Your LinkedIn Connections Turning Into Conversations? – Here’s 3 Quick Tips!|#LinkedInLifeLive