Matt Solomon, Vice President of Business Development at Kaseya
I had the experience of a lifetime joining a start-up company (ID Agent) a cybersecurity company as the 1st employee and helped lead it to over 50+ employees, from 0-2,000+ partners worldwide to acquisition all within a 2 year period. Since acquisition Matt has taken on a larger role with the acquiring company Kaseya.
Matt has experience working with managed service providers, large law firms, government contractors, non-profits, and Fortune 500 organizations and has spent the last 18+ years in B2B, B2C, and B2Genvironments.
Matt holds a bachelor’s degree in business from Towson University and a master’s degree from the University of Maryland-University College.
- Who Should You Connect with on LinkedIn| #LinkedInLifeLive
- Creating Original Content for LinkedIn|#LinkedInLifeLive
- How to Curate Content for LinkedIn|#LinkedInLifeLive
- How to Use LinkedIn Poll Results to Start Conversations| #LinkedInLifeLive
- How to Use LinkedIn Polls|#LinkedInLifeLive
- The Advantages That Set LinkedIn’s Sales Navigator Apart|#LinkedInLifeLive
- Benefits of LinkedIn’s Sales Navigator|#LinkedInLifeLive
- Are Your LinkedIn Connections Turning Into Conversations? – Here’s 3 Quick Tips!|#LinkedInLifeLive